Well I had a completely different idea for my Friday Find this week, but this little beauty popped through my letterbox. To set the story I have had a long love affair with everything Somerset, Studio that is – I happen to live in Somerset so that can be confusing ! I first discovered the magazines on a trip to Boston way back in 2006 in a Barnes and Noble. It was love at first sight. We have nothing like this in the UK and I was spellbound. But like a few things, Vera Bradley, Bath and Bodyworks and Barnes and Noble to name a few, it is very difficult and VERY expensive to have items shipped, and in the case of VB, B&BW not available at all. So for a few years I paid a subscription but now the emphasis has changed it’s digital all the way. So when I had an email from Somerset Studio about their new publication I had to have it and it was worth the money and the wait…
If you love digital and want to have a sugar over load check it out (BTW I’m not being sponsored by the publishers’).
Onto Random 5
* Rediscovering Van Morrison that man is sublime he has even written a song called ‘Somerset’
* Feeling a little sad Jo is off to New Zealand in a month I have butterflies….
* My Blurb book is almost finished I am going to start another one it’s the way to go for memory keeping for me.
* My baby has turned 25 I can’t believe it !!!! Happy Birthday Tom xxxx
* I love Sarah Addison Allen my favourite so far is “The Girl who Chased the Moon” delightful.
Do you have a favourite author ?
Joining with Kim
and with Nancy
Have a sunny weekend …..