Ok lots of photography this week with s2f and 2B I’m really spoilt. But that is another blog post….
My find this week, my lovely new mug (groaning from Mark off camera, ‘not another mug’) and a sweet little mouse pin cushion I bought in Bath, from The Makery, check them out HERE. It is full of gorgeous bits n pieces. Whenever I go to Bath this is the first shop I head to. Also I’ve started Tiffany Tillman’s class Title Express and I’m learning so much I highly recommend it.
Ok onto Random 5
- Loving True Detective and the music. Thank you Mr T Bone Burnett and The Handsome Family…
The best opening credits I have seen for a long time.
- Sometimes I find myself not blinking when I am on the computer and working in Photoshop!
- I am reading An Anatomy of Murder by Imogen Robertson a great series set in the 1780’s
- The garden is coming to life, everyday more things are shooting, unfurling and sprouting.
- I’ve moved my computer downstairs onto the dining table it means I can look out of the window at the garden ( I have a very patient and forgiving husband).