This week the news in the UK has been full of stories about the record breaking rain we have had.
Some communities have now been underwater since Christmas and as rain falls on sodden ground more and more properties and communities are being flooded, homes and livelihoods have been lost.
I am not surprised that people are volunteering help and sending aid. Farmers from all over the country are bringing straw for cattle, supermarkets are donating water as the risk of contamination is high in this farming community.
I know that over the other side of the Atlantic my U.S. friends are experiencing some horrendous weather themselves, and I known those communities too there many Good Samaritans helping out.
So my Friday Find today is knowing that all over the world there are people who with no expectation of reward are helping others…..
- I wish Starbucks would change their playlist
- I’m not enjoying Game of Thrones as much as Name of the Wind, maybe it will grow on me…
- Quote of the week ‘ Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle” Plato
- Roxi at Coppercurls Designs asked if I would be willing to do some demo layouts for her wonderful new kit called Organic Red. I jumped at the chance, it was much harder than I thought it would be because I don’t normally stick to just one kit when I am creating, she also gave me a great video on drop shadows , she is a great teacher check out her new kit HERE
- I never ever want to have a phone locked to one provider, the trouble it causes if you want to change.
Happy Valentines to Mark 33 years married this April
Have a safe and happy weekend .