My Find this week Michelle Shefveland’s course ClickArtistry lovely ideas I love her products too http://www.cottagearts.net
Barbara at Funkyrosebudstudio has nominated me for a sunshine award – thanks Barbara. What I have to do is answer some questions link up to Barbara and then nominate 10 more lovely bloggers..
I thought this would also link up nicely with Random 5 and Friday Finds. So 10 facts this week (hope you don’t mind Nancy and Kim…
Here we go :-
1. What’s your favourite poem ?
Robert Frost’s The Road not Taken’ it has a feeling of melancholy that I think sums up this time of the year.
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth; –
2. If you had been born into another century which one would you have chosen ?
Now that’s a difficult one I think for all it’s faults I’m glad I was born in the 20th Century.
3. McDonalds or Michelin Star ?
Michelin Star if I had the funds.
4. Who has inspired you most during the last year?
Brene Brown I’m looking forward to her course.
5. If you were to emigrate to another country, which would you choose and why?
Definitely New Zealand, for it’s beauty, it’s people and it’s way of life.
6. What is your favourite piece of music /song? This does tend to change a lot. At the moment ‘Beeswing’ by Richard Thompson what do you think here is a link
7. Which character in history would you most like to have dinner with? –
8.What’s your favourite TV programme?
9. Which book have you enjoyed the most this year?
I’m still reading it ! The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult.
10. What’s your favourite quote?
“Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
Please know that this is not a chain letter – nothing untoward will befall you should you choose not to participate. If you wish to just answer the questions I’m fine with that, too. But if you Do want to join in the fun, here are the “rules”:
1. Include the award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself and write 10 questions for your nominees to answer
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
1 What is your favourite season ?
2 City or country ?
3 Do you prefer black and white or colour photography ?
4 Who do you look up to ?
5 If you could travel anywhere where would it be?
6 Tea or coffee ? What is your favourite beverage.
7 Do you have a favourite place to visit ? Where is it?
8 What is your favourite recipe ? your fall back recipe ?
9 Christmas fan ? or do you love another holiday ?
10. Your favourite film ?